How To Root Xiaomi Poco F1 Without Using PC
Table of contents
Do you want to understand a way to Root Poco F1 Without PC then you’re at the proper, Today we’ve got include the orientate a way to Root Poco F1 Without PC? you’ll be able to easily Root your Poco F1 Device using this method. this can be a one-click root method and it doesn’t require PC/ Laptop to Root.
Before we start with the rooting process let’s quickly see the specifications of Xiaomi POCO F1. Xiaomi recently launched Poco F1 which comes with great specs. On talking about Display Poco F1 comes with an IPS LCD Display with 16M colors and contains a display size of 6.18 inches. Poco F1 comes with a Full HD display having a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels. It’s Corning Gorilla Glass but which version of glass is employed isn’t specified yet.
Poco F1 is powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 which could be a powerful processor and it’s Octa-core CPU with Adreno 630. This device comes with the three Variants 256 GB, 8 GB RAM, 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM. it’s a Dual SIM Phone it supports microSD, up to 256GB. Poco F1 runs on MIUI 9.6 supported Android 8.1 Oreo. Xiaomi has confirmed that Poco F1 will get Android Pie Update by the tip of December.
Advantages Of Rooting
Here square measure some execs or advantages of rooting Xiaomi Mi Note 10:
- You Can Install Custom memory
- Update Your Phone To A Newer Version Of Android
- You, Will, Be ready to Install Incompatible Apps On Your Android
- Get Custom Kernel to extend Your Phone Performance
- Take Complete Backup Of Your Android
- You must have TWRP Recovery Installed, we’ve got already written a guide so, Follow this text Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Device
- Make sure your phone has 65% of the battery available on your device. If not then you may be stuck in between the method.
- Make sure to require an entire backup of your Android System, if something goes wrong you’ll be able to recover all of your system files.
- This process is barely for POCO F1 don’t do that on another device. Installing this on another device may brick your phone.
Steps To Root Poco F1 Without Using PC
- First Off Download SuperSu.zip File On Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Once you downloaded the Root Package on your phone >> Turn Off your device
- Next Boot into Custom Recovery. To Boot into Custom Recovery Press & Hold Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button Or Press Volume up + Power Button. Once you see the Boot Animation release that and it will take you to the Custom Recovery.
- Now Tap On Install >> Then Locate The SuperSU.zip File And Select It >> And Then Tap On Swipe To Confirm Flash
- Select SuperSU.zip from Download Folder and Flash it on to your device. The Custom Recovery will flash the file on to your device. It will take a couple of seconds.
- Once the Root Package is flashed successfully, Tap on “Wipe” >> Now Select “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option and then “Swipe to Wipe”.
- Once done, Go back to TWRP Main Menu >> Tap On Reboot
If you have got followed of these steps correctly and also if the SuperSU.zip file was flashed properly you’ll see the new app within the list which is SuperSU App which suggests your Poco F1 Has Been Rooted Successfully.
You can open up the SuperSU App to test if there’s any Binary Update error.
Now to substantiate that your device is Rooted Successfully Or Not.
Just Go To Root Checker App >> Grant The Permissions >> And You Will See If Your Device Is Rooted Successfully Or Not.
So, that’s the simplest thanks to Root Poco F1 Without Using PC out there. If you would like to ask any questions associated with Rooting Poco F1 then ensure to comment down below. we’d like to hear from you!