Most Samsung users always root their mobile devices for various reasons, such as custom ROMs and the Bloatware app not installed. Apart from this for manual optimization, You don’t need Root. Modern operating systems can optimize themselves with some tweaks. When you want to remove Knox based apps, You don’t need Root. You will use the ADB method to disable services. Apart from this, If you realize your purpose, you will Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Android 10 version using the below method.
The next way is using TWRP. So you will install your favorite custom ROMs. Also, it’s a TWRP political candidate, so you’ll expect a high success rate when you follow the steps carefully.
After the discharge of 1 UI, Samsung optimized mobile phones with the software. But after you feel the necessity to use required rooting apps or more control on your mobile device, you’ll be able to root your mobile device using the strategy below. As you’re an everyday user, you’ll be able to try some alternative apps rather than root.
Do You Need To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos In The Android 10 Version?
Table of contents
- 1 Do You Need To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos In The Android 10 Version?
- 2 How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos Android 10 One UI 2.0 (SM-G965F, SM-G965N) (S9+)
- 3 What More?
Your best bet is that you have a legitimate reason to root. Samsung has released One UI 2.0 that supports Android 10 and has been optimized. You’ve quite 6 GB of RAM to use everyday apps without lag for several years. Yes, I know, RAM won’t look enough because Samsung heavily customizes the OS.
But believe me, One UI is far better than other Custom Skin operating systems. You may be using this device without lag for years until Samsung launches some Bloatware. But beyond that, this is often not the rationale.
You’re interested in some native apps. Otherwise, you’re an everyday user of some custom software system you may choose more. But if you would like to root because most of them do it, I counsel you, don’t root if you do not have any experience yet. For the typical user, it can become a nightmare.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos Android 10 One UI 2.0 (SM-G965F, SM-G965N) (S9+)
The International Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus variants include a versatile bootloader. It means smartphones may be rooted easily. Alternatively, the device can accept a TWRP recovery installation or the other custom recovery file/application. Don’t try with the US Snapdragon Variants like Verizon devices. They are available with a locked Bootloader.
But within the method below, we’ll Root this device using Magisk. You’ll be able to install Official TWRP using the official app when it’s released. TWRP recovery maybe a custom recovery file that has to be installed on your device since you’ll be able to root them successfully.
During this article, we’ve got explained the best method to follow and connect Magisk on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. However, the required tool to root this device is that the Magisk App.
You can flash TWRP when it becomes available. With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll quickly flash a custom ROM into your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Before sharing the tutorial, you would possibly want to grasp that, with Magisk present on your device. You’ll easily install any native app. Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is going to be explained succinctly within the bullet.
Things To Check Out For;
- Check your gadget model number.
- You should Backup your present records and information Full Data Loss Process (spare them on outside capacity).
- Introduce Latest Magisk Manager.
- Ensure your gadget battery is above half
- You can’t utilize Samsung Pay, Secured organizer, and some authority applications from Samsung.
- You can’t refresh your firmware, to get new firmware you need to follow the underneath ventures with the most recent firmware.
- Peruse the full instructional exercise before the procedure.
1. Pre-Requirement Steps
- Empower USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your portable. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times reliably to empower “Developer Options,” at that point go to the “Developer Options” and empower USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Switch off your gadget. Go into Download Mode-> Volume Down+ Power and Connect your portable with PC utilizing USB Cable. When Download mode cautioning screen Appears, Press Volume Up catch to open Bootloader.
- The above procedure will wipe your client’s information. After arranging your gadget, Please reverify the OEM Unlock in the settings. At times It Will Lock Again.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- ODIN software (v3.04, v3.06,v3.07,v3.09,v3.10.5, v3.10.6, v3.11.1 , v3.11.2 ,v3.12.5 ( Nougat Android version), v3.12.7 (Oreo Android version), v3.13.1 (Pie Android version), v3.14.1 (Android 10 version),Modified Odin (Nougat/Oreo/Pie Android version), Prince Comsey Odin (Nougat/Oreo/Pie Android version) ).
- Download OEM Fix, Copy it to Your Phone external Memory. We Need to flash OEM Fix to avoid OEM Lock automatically in the future after the Root process, and Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt.zip, Copy it to Your Phone Memory. We Need to flash encryption disabler to avoid Boot Warnings in the future after the Root process.
- Download and save the TWRP File in your PC. Select the Correct TWRP file from Below. This TWRP can support Up to Android 10.
2. Flash TWRP Using ODIN
- Connect your USB cable to your PC. Turn off your device. Then enter Download mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby + Power buttons and connect your micro USB Cable.
- Press the Volume Up button to continue after you see the warning message.
- Now, connect your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus mobile phone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Launch the Odin application on your computer. If the device is detected by this app (Odin), it will show you a read message – added!
However, if the device is not connected correctly to your PC, you won’t see this message. So you have to check the USB cable to see if it makes sense and reconnect the device.
- After connecting the Samsung device, click on the PDA / PA button to browse/search and get TWRP from where you saved it on your PC. Alternatively, navigate to “options” and Uncheck Automatically Reboot.
- Click on “Start”
- Once the file is loaded onto the device, Don’t restart your device.
- You just installed TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. If you have TWRP installed, do not activate your mobile device. Immediately, move on to the steps to install Magisk. You will try this by Pressing Volume Down + Power to exit download mode, then pressing Volume Up + Bixby + Power to enter recovery mode.
3. Install Magisk, DM-verity, And OEM Fix In Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Using TWRP
- Boot it into recovery mode->Volume Up + Bixby+ Power Button.
- Now it Will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache and User Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select OEM Fix.zip.
- After the installation, it’ll Prompt to Root with Magisk, Select Next until you get the most Menu Scree
- In Main Menu, Select “Proceed with ROM flasher and Multitool.” Select “Patch for OEM Issue.” We mustn’t Install Magisk Separately. This OEM fix file will Install Magisk.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select no-verity-opt-encrypt.
- You should Install One by One. Don’t add more zips feature in TWRP. After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.
- You can also install Magisk.apk in your Mobile Application. No-verity-opt-cryptpt is used to avoid the Encryption issue after rooting. You can check your root status with Root Checker.
- If Magisk is not found in the App Drawer, you should repeat the process from OEM repair settings.
In my opinion, you do not need root for your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Android 10 version. If you think you will improve performance by rooting; With Exynos 9810 processor and 6 GB RAM, your device can perform well.
If you don’t know how much RAM you want, you’ll never use that much RAM. It can be useful if you cannot Boot into Normal Operating System Boot, by pressing the base button, after the software flashes. It will boot you into a non-Root environment.
You are prompted and booted up frequently by mistake, don’t panic, after setting everything up, flip your device and boot into the Rooted OS using the keys mentioned above.
If you root your device, you will be able to optimize your battery without rooting due to the battery drain issue. If you aim to Disable Bloatware applications, you will try this without using this method. After you have any suggestions or doubts, feel free to comment below.