Sometimes, even if we have full specs, we want to require the next level of control on our mobile device. Mobile manufacturers lock in some rules to protect users from third parties. But sometimes, to use some powerful apps, we want more power. For more control, we want root access to your carrier. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G could be a cellular package with specs. Unless you cannot find any solution for your non-rooting task, you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos Android 10 version using the strategy below.
Due to the TWRP method, you will install compatible custom ROMs. Subsequent procedures are available for Exynos International variants only. Best if you don’t try it with Snapdragon variants.
After the discharge of 1 UI, Samsung optimized mobile phones with the software. But once you feel the requirement to use required rooting apps or more control on your mobile device, you’ll root your mobile device using the strategy below. As you’re a daily user, rather than root, you’ll try some alternative apps.
Did You Need To Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos In The Android 10 Version?
Table of contents
- 1 Did You Need To Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos In The Android 10 Version?
- 2 How To Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G SM-G988B Exynos Android 10 One UI 2.1, 2.5
It would be best if you had a powerful reason for rooting. Samsung Already released One UI 2.1/2.5 supported Android 10 and is already optimized. You have got over Enough 12/16 GB RAM to use daily apps without lag for years.
Yes, I Know, RAM maybe seems like not enough thanks to the Samsung Heavily customized OS. But, Trust me, One UI is way better than other Custom Skin OS. You’ll be able to use this device without lag for years until Samsung mess with some Bloatware.
But beyond, this not go reasons you’re obsessed with some root apps. Otherwise, you are a frequent user of some Custom OS, you’ll proceed further. But if you would like to root because everybody is doing, I counsel you, don’t root If you didn’t have any experience. For regular users, It can become a Nightmare.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G SM-G988B Exynos Android 10 One UI 2.1, 2.5
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G International variants include a versatile bootloader. It implies that the smartphone will be easily rooted. The device can also accept to put in TWRP recovery or the other custom recovery file/app alike. Don’t try with Snapdragon US Variants like Verizon devices. They are available with a locked Bootloader.
But within the below method, we are visiting Root this device by using Magisk. You’ll install Official TWRP using the official app when it’s released.
TWRP recovery maybe a custom recovery file that has got to be installed on your devices because you’ll be able to root them successfully. During this article, we explained the best method to follow and install Magisk on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. However, the tool required for rooting this device is that the Magisk App.
You can flash TWRP once it’s available. With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll quickly flash the Custom ROMs into your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. Before sharing the tutorial, you’ll want to grasp that, with the Magisk present on your device. You’ll easily install any root apps. Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is going to be explained briefly in bullets.
Things To Check Out For;
- Check your gadget model number.
- You should Backup your present records and information Full Data Loss Process (spare them on outside capacity).
- Introduce Latest Magisk Manager.
- Ensure your gadget battery is above half
- You can’t utilize Samsung Pay, Secured organizer, and some authority applications from Samsung.
- You can’t refresh your firmware, to get new firmware you need to follow the underneath ventures with the most recent firmware.
- Peruse the full instructional exercise before the procedure.
1. Pre-Requirement Steps
Unlock Bootloader In Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos
- Empower USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your portable. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times reliably to empower “Developer Options,” at that point go to the “Developer Options” and empower USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.
- Switch off your gadget. Go into Download Mode-> Volume Down+ Power and Connect your portable with PC utilizing a USB Cable. When the Download mode cautioning screen Appears, Press Volume Up catch to open Bootloader.
- The above procedure will wipe your client’s information. After arranging your gadget, Please reverify the OEM Unlock in the settings. At times It Will Lock Again.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system
- ODIN software (v3.04, v3.06,v3.07,v3.09,v3.10.5, v3.10.6, v3.11.1 , v3.11.2 ,v3.12.5 ( Nougat Android version), v3.12.7 (Oreo Android version), v3.13.1 (Pie Android version), v3.14.1 (Android 10 version),Modified Odin (Nougat/Oreo/Pie Android version), Prince Comsey Odin (Nougat/Oreo/Pie Android version) ).
- Download OEM Fix, Copy it to Your Phone external Memory. We Need to flash OEM Fix to avoid OEM Lock automatically in the future after the Root process, and Samsung S20 Ultra 5G Encryption disabler.zip, Copy it to Your Phone Memory. We Need to flash encryption disabler to avoid Boot Warnings in the future after the Root process.
- Download and save the TWRP get into your PC. Select the proper TWRP file from Below. This TWRP can support Up to Android 10. You’ll be able to choose from One UI, 2.0, and 2.5. once you arrange to update to at least one UI 2.5, you’ll root after updating
2. Flash TWRP Using ODIN
- Connect your USB cable to your PC. Turn off your device. Then enter Download mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby + Power buttons and connect your micro USB Cable.
- Press the Volume Up button to continue after you see the warning message.
- Now, connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra mobile phone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Launch the Odin application on your computer. If the device is detected by this app (Odin), it will show you a read message – added!
However, if the device isn’t connected correctly to your PC, you won’t see this message. So you have got to test the USB cable to work out if it is smart and reconnect the device.
- After connecting the Samsung device, click on the PDA / PA button to browse/search and get TWRP from where you saved it on your PC. Alternatively, navigate to “options” and Uncheck Automatically Reboot
- Click on “Start”
- Once the file is loaded onto the device, Don’t restart your device.
- You just installed TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. If you have TWRP installed, do not activate your mobile device. Immediately, move on to the steps to install Magisk. You will try this by Pressing Volume Down + Power to exit download mode, then pressing Volume Up + Bixby + Power to enter recovery mode.
3. Install Magisk, Encryption Disabler, And OEM Fix In Your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos Using TWRP
- Boot it into recovery mode->Volume Up + Bixby+ Power Button.
- Now it Will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache and User Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select OEM Fix.zip.
- After the installation, it’ll Prompt to Root with Magisk, Select Next until you get the most Menu Screen.
- In Main Menu, Select “Proceed with ROM flasher and Multitool.” Select “Patch for OEM Issue.” We mustn’t Install Magisk Separately. This OEM fix file will Install Magisk.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select no-verity-opt-encrypt.
- You should Install One by One. Don’t add more zips feature in TWRP. After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.
- You can also install Magisk.apk in your Mobile Application. No-verity-opt-cryptpt is used to avoid the Encryption issue after rooting. You can check your root status with Root Checker.
- If Magisk is not found in the App Drawer, you should repeat the process from OEM repair settings.
In my opinion, you don’t need root for your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Android 10 version. If you thought you might Improve Performance By rooting; With the Exynos 990 processor and 12/16 GB RAM, your device can perform well.
If you don’t know the way much RAM you would like, you may never use this much RAM. It might help if you probably did not Boot into Normal OS Booting, by pressing the ability button after firmware flash. It’ll boot you to a Non-Rooted environment.
If you mistakenly urged and boot frequently, Don’t panic; after setup everything, flip your device and boot into Rooted OS using above mentioned keys. If you root your device, thanks to the battery drain issues, you’ll optimize your battery without root.
Beyond this, if your purpose is to Disable Bloatware apps, you’ll do this without using it. Once you have any suggestions or doubts, comment below.