Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus doesn’t require Root If your reason is to boost the performance by Rooting. One UI is the best OS and optimized in every thanks to improving the performance, and you have got 12 GB RAM.
You’ll use this device lag-free for an extended period. But, If you wish to undertake some root required apps, otherwise you are a daily user in those apps, you’ll root this device. Because of the New Security measure in Pie 9.0 version, you can’t root directly with the assistance of TWRP.
We’ve got to use the Pre-Rooted Firmware flash method. it’s effortless, But, If you wish to update your OS, you ought to follow these steps again. You can’t update your device using a Software update.
Why should you Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
Table of contents
You should have a powerful reason for rooting. Samsung Already released One UI 9.0 Pie and is already optimized. You have got quite Enough 12 GB RAM to use daily apps without Lag for years.
You’ll be able to use this device without lag for years until Samsung mess with some Bloatware. But beyond, this not go reasons, you’re obsessed with some root apps, otherwise, you are a frequent user of some Custom OS, you’ll be able to proceed further.
But if you wish to root because everybody is doing, I counsel you, don’t root If you didn’t have any experience. For normal users, It can become a Nightmare.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Exynos SM-G975F
First of all, because Topjohnwu – XDA Senior developer has positioned this fashion and this genius may be the one who discovered and maintained Magisk. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Exynos International variants include a universal boot loader. This implies that the smartphone will easily be rooted.
Additionally, the device may accept TWRP recovery or other custom recovery files/applications. Try it with Snapdragon US Variants like Verizon devices. They are available with a locked bootloader.
But in the method below, we do not seem to access this device Root using Magisk, not TWRP. You will install TWRP with the Official App upon release.
TWRP recovery can be a custom recovery file that must be installed on your Samsung Galaxy device because you will root them successfully. In this article, we explained the simplest method to track and install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
However, the tool needed to root this device is the Magisk App.
With the support of TWRP Recovery, you will quickly bring the latest version of Magisk to S10 Plus for root access. Before sharing the tutorial, you’ll want to understand that, with the TWRP recovery available on your device, you’ll easily install any custom ROM or firmware.
Seems complicated? Relax, everything will be explained briefly in bullets.
Things to check out for;
- Check your device model number.
- Install the latest Magisk Manager.
- Make sure your device battery is charged above 50%
- Backup your current files and data- Full Data Loss Process (save them on external storage).
- You cannot use Samsung Pay, Secured folder, and a few official apps from Samsung.
- You can’t update your firmware, to urge new firmware you’ve got to follow the below steps with the newest firmware.
- Read the full tutorial before the process.
1. Unlock Bootloader
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To try to do this; attend settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then attend the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock and Enable the ‘Advanced Reboot.’ There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Exynos.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- Also, download the ODIN software. Select the above Oreo version in the ODIN list. Install ODIN on your PC.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Firmware and save it on your Device’s Internal Storage. Your Current OS version and Downloaded Version AP and CSC should be the Same.
- Download Magisk Manager (Download Latest version) and Install it on your mobile. Open Installed Magisk and Select Install in Magisk, It will ask For zip file and Patch Boot Image File. Select the Boot Image file.
- Navigate to your downloaded firmware and patch the firmware.
- Wait for the method to finish, In the end, you may get magisk patched .tar file. The .tar file is within the same folder where you’ve got the Stock firmware file.
- Copy magisk_patched.tar file to your PC.
Flash Patched Firmware using ODIN
- Turn off your mobile phone. Go to Download mode-> Reduce the Bixby button and connect your mobile phone to the PC via a USB cable, after the Samsung logo appears, release all keys.
- After entering Download Mode, it will alert, press the Volume Up button to continue.
- Launch Odin Application.
- It will display the added message.
- If you do not receive this message Repeat the steps above.
- After receiving the selected message, the AP / PDA button then browse for the firmware file select it. Tick Automatically restart.
- Press Start sit up for the tasks to complete. After the strategy complete, Press Volume Down+ Power button to exit Download mode. When the screen bangs, Immediately Press Volume Up+ Volume Down+ Power buttons besides into Recovery mode.
- After stepping into Stock recovery mode, visit Wipe Data/Factory Reset and choose Yes to wipe data. It’ll erase your saved data in your device. Don’t Boot into OS, Read below Boot stages before booting.
Boot into Rooted OS
- This is the wonderful thing about the new method; You will be able to Boot into both Rooted and Non-Rooted environments in the same mobile device.
- Non-Rooted OS Boot– Press Power button. It’ll boot you to Normal OS. You’ve got to line up your device sort of a new device.
- Boot into Rooted OS – Press and Hold Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons, release all the keys once the Bootloader warning appears. You have got to line up your device sort of a new device. You’ll select the foundation status using Root Checker.
- Stock Recovery Boot – Press and Hold Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons, release Power + Bixby keys while you hold the amount Up key.
In My opinion, You don’t need rooting, If you thought, you’ll be able to Improve Performance.
With the Snapdragon 855 and 12 GB RAM, you’ll be able to device can perform well. If you don’t know the way much RAM you would like, you may never use this much RAM.
You ought to not Boot into Normal OS Booting, by pressing the ability button, after firmware flash. It’ll boot you to a Non-Rooted environment.
If you by mistake urged and boot frequently, Don’t panic, after setup everything, cut your device and boot into Rooted OS using above mentioned keys.