Things to do before root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Check your device model number.
- Select TWRP Based on the mobile model number.
- Make sure your device’s battery capacity is charged more than 50%
- Back up all your current files and data, just in case.
Steps required to perform first
- Turn on USB Debug Mode and Unlock OEM on your mobile phone. To do this, first, go to settings -> about -> Click Continuous “Build number” 7-10 times to turn on “Developer Options“, then go to “Developer Options” and turn on USB debugging mode and OEM unlocking.
- Download and install this to your computer system.
- Also, download this Software.. Select the Oreo version. Install it on your PC.
- Continue downloading the file file(Latest version) and Copy it to your Phone Memory.
- Download and save the TWRP File. Please select correct model number TWRP file.
- International Variants (SM-N920C, SM-N920CD, SM-N920G, SM-N920I)
- Canada (SM-N920W8)
- T-Mobile (SM-N920T)
- Sprint (SM-N920P)
- US Cellular (SM-N920R4)
- China (SM-N9200, SM-N9208)
- Korea (SM-N920K, SM-N920L, SM-N920S)
Flash TWRP Using ODIN
- Start rebooting Samsung Note device 5. Then, press and hold the Volume down button + Home + Power at the same time for a while to enter Download mode.
- Press the Volume Up button to continue when you see the warning message.
- The next thing you need to do is connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 mobile phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- Launch the Odin application on your computer. If your device is detected by this application (Odin), it will show you a read – more notification!
However, if the device is not correctly connected to the PC, you won’t see this message. So, you have to check the USB cable if it is good and reconnect the device.
After connecting the Samsung device, click on the PDA/PA button to browse/search and get the TWRP from where you saved it on your PC. Also, navigate to “options” and tick the Auto Reboot.
- Click on “Start”
- Once the file is loaded into the device, reboot your device.
- Kudos, you have just Installed the TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. If you installed TWRP, Don’t turn on your mobile. Immediately, move to Magisk Installation steps.
Install Magisk In Your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Using TWRP
- Restart the device then enter recovery mode-> Volume up + Home + Power button.
- Now it will boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- Select Delete-> Previous Delete-> Select Buffer Data.
- Return to TWRP Home page, select Settings.
- Select Magisk.Zip.
- After installing Restart your mobile phone.
- Here you can install in your Mobile Application.