Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite could be a Samsung’s declare most of the Budget Flagship phones. You recognize When other manufacturers made Budget Flagship phones, most of the time, there’ll be plenty of compromises.
Especially in Display and Camera. They’re going to put LCD Screen and Poor quality cameras.
But, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite tick this two-box, and it comes with One UI 2.0 supported Android 10. I do know Exynos 9810 processor is moreover adequate to Snapdragon 835 processor.
But, it’s a minimum of 6 GB RAM. You won’t utilize the complete power of the processor whether or not you employ the newest processors. Why I’m telling this much detail means, You don’t should Root your mobile unless you have got a selected purpose. Because this method is predicated on Magisk, Not TWRP, so, the method could also be complicated for normal users, and you can’t install Custom ROMs. You’ll be able to only install Root required apps.
Why should you Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite?
Table of contents
- 1 Why should you Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite?
- 2 How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Android 10 One UI 2 (SM-N770F)
- 3 What More?
You should have a powerful reason for rooting. Samsung Already released One UI 2.0 Android 10 fo your mobile and is already optimized. You’ve got quite Enough 6/8 GB RAM to use daily apps without Lag for years.
Yes, I Know, after you run heavy apps, whether or not you’ve got 6 GB RAM, It maybe seems like not enough thanks to the Samsung Heavily customized OS. But, Trust me, One UI is much better than other Custom Skin OS. You’ll be able to use this device without lag for years until Samsung mess with some Bloatware.
But beyond, this not go reasons, you’re obsessed with some root apps, otherwise, you are a frequent user of some Custom OS, you’ll be able to proceed further. But if you would like to root because everybody is doing, I counsel you, don’t root If you didn’t have any experience. For normal users, It can become a Nightmare.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Android 10 One UI 2 (SM-N770F)
First of all, because of Banzaip – XDA developer for the foundation method and Topjohnwu – this genius could be a one who discovered and maintaining Magisk. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite International variants include a versatile bootloader.
It implies that the smartphone will be easily rooted. Also, the device can accept to put in TWRP recovery or the other custom recovery file/app alike.
Don’t try with Snapdragon US Variants like Verizon devices. They are available with a locked Bootloader.
But within the below method, we are visiting Root this device by using Magisk. You’ll be able to install Official TWRP using the official App when it’s released.
TWRP recovery could be a custom recovery file that has got to be installed on your devices because you’ll be able to root them successfully. During this article, we explained the best method to follow and install Magisk on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
However, the tool required for rooting this device is that the Magisk App.
You can flash TWRP once it’s available. With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll be able to quickly flash the Custom ROMs into your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
Before sharing the tutorial, you’ll want to understand that, with the Magisk present on your device, you’ll be able to easily install any root apps. Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is going to be explained succinctly in bullets.
Things to check out for;
- Check your device model number.
- Install the latest Magisk Manager.
- Make sure your device battery is charged above 50%
- Backup your current files and data- Full Data Loss Process (save them on external storage).
- You cannot use Samsung Pay, Secured folder, and a few official apps from Samsung.
- You can’t update your firmware, to urge new firmware you’ve got to follow the below steps with the newest firmware.
- Read the full tutorial before the process.
Steps required in advance
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To try and do this; head to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then head to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
Switch off your device. Enter into Download Mode-> Volume Up+Volume Down and Connect your mobile with PC using USB Cable. When Download mode warning screen Appears, Press Volume Up button to unlock Bootloader.
The above process will wipe your user data. After setup your device, Please recheck the OEM Unlock within the settings. Sometimes it’ll Lock Again.
Preparing Patched Boot Image file
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- Also, download the ODIN software. Select the above Oreo version in the ODIN list. Install ODIN on your PC.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Firmware and save it on your PC. Your Current OS version and Downloaded Version AP and CSC should be the Same.
- You can use Phone information to know your firmware version.
- Download 7Zip-ZS, LZ4, and Install both on your PC. Extract the files in downloaded firmware using 7Zip-ZS. You will get four files. Copy the AP.tar.md5 to LZ4 Installed folder. Convert .tar file to .img file. After the convert, Copy .img file to your mobile.
- Download Magisk Manager (Download Latest version) or Magisk canary and Install it on your mobile. Open Installed Magisk and choose to Install in Magisk; it’ll arouse zip file and Patch Boot Image File. Select the Boot Image file.
- Navigate to your copied Boot Image File and patch the file.
- Wait for the method to finish, In the end, you may get Magisk patched .tar file. The .tar file is going to be within the same folder where you’ve got the Stock firmware file. If you didn’t get the .tar and you bought .img file. No problem. Copy this file to your PC. We will convert the info there.
Flash Patched Boot Image using ODIN
- Due to Samsung’s new security restrictions, we are able to Flash TWRP flash with Stock Boot on your mobile phone. So we flashed a boot patched with ODIN.
- Unlock your screen lock. There should be no fingerprints, PIN Lock, Delete. Set No lock-in settings.
- Turn off your mobile phone. Go to Download-> Volume down button and connect your mobile phone to PC via USB cable, after the Samsung logo appears, release all keys.
- After going in Download Mode, it’ll say Warning, Press Volume Up button to continue.
- Launch Odin Application.
- It Will Show the message added.
- If you probably did not get this message, Repeat the above steps.
After Getting Added Message Select, AP/PDA Button, then Browse for the patched Magisk .tar file select it. Together with this file, you must not select and flash the opposite three non-patched firmware files.
We’ve to flash only the magisk patched boot image file. Un-Tick the Auto-Reboot.
Press Start stay up for the tasks to complete. After the method complete, Press Volume Down+ Power button to exit Download mode.
When the screen bangs, Immediately Press Volume Up+ Volume Down + Power buttons in addition to Recovery mode.
After getting in Stock recovery mode, head to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and choose Yes to wipe data. It’ll erase your saved data in your device. Don’t Boot into OS, Read below Boot stages before booting.
Boot into Rooted OS
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power buttons, release all the keys once the Bootloader warning appears. You have got to line up your device sort of a new device. You’ll be able to select the foundation status using the Root Checker.
- Stock Recovery Boot – Press and hold the Volume Up button + Power button, release the key while you hold the Volume Up key.
- You will see Magisk Manager in your App drawer. If you can’t find the app, you can install Magisk Manager on your mobile.
In my opinion, you don’t need rooting for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. If you thought you’ll Improve Performance By Root;
With the Exynos 9810 Octa-Core processor and 6-8 GB RAM, your device can perform well. If you don’t know the way much RAM you wish, you may never use this much RAM.
You must not Boot into Normal OS Booting, by pressing the ability button, after firmware flash. It’ll boot you to a Non-Rooted environment.
If you by mistake urged and boot frequently, don’t panic, after setup everything, cut your device and boot into Rooted OS using above mentioned keys. If you root your device, due to the battery drain issues, you’ll be able to optimize your battery without Root.