Samsung Galaxy A20e released where Samsung doesn’t discharge M arrangement telephones. Additionally, A20 arrangement major center is to target Budget variations. In individual districts, this model is called as Samsung Galaxy Jean 2. The Specs and Model number is the equivalent between these models. It accompanies One UI dependent on Pie 9.0 form. At the point when you purchased this portable, you realize as far as possible, and you recognize your motivation well. At the point when you root Samsung Galaxy A20e, you won’t get the official updates from Samsung.
Along these lines, If you are a standard client, you needn’t bother with root to upgrade the exhibition. One UI is better to contrast and Old Samsung OS.
You can follow the beneath manual for root your portable on the off chance that you are a Developer or customary root applications client. This technique depends on magisk. Along these lines, You can’t introduce any Custom ROMs.
When your purpose is to use Root apps, this will be helpful.
Why Should You Root Samsung Galaxy A20e?
Table of contents
It would help if you had a robust reason for rooting. Samsung Already released One UI 9.0 Pie and is already optimized.
You’ve got quite Enough 3 GB RAM to use daily apps without Lag for years. Yes, I Know, RAM maybe feels like not enough.
But, Trust me, One UI is much better than other Custom Skin OS. You’ll use this device without Lag for years until Samsung mess with some Bloatware. But beyond, this not go reasons.
You’re hooked into some root apps. Otherwise, you are a frequent user of some Custom OS. You’ll be able to proceed further. But if you would like to root because everybody is doing, I counsel you, don’t root If you didn’t have any experience. For regular users, It can become a Nightmare.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A20e Pie 9.0 (SM-A202F, SM-A202K)
But within the below method, we are visiting Root this device by using Magisk. You’ll be able to install Official TWRP using the official App when it’s released.
TWRP recovery maybe a custom recovery file that has got to be installed on Samsung Galaxy devices because you’ll be able to root them successfully. We explained the simplest method to follow during this article and install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A20e.
However, the tool required for rooting this device is that the Magisk App.
With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll quickly flash the most recent version of Magisk into your Samsung A20e to realize root access. Before sharing the tutorial, you will want to grasp that, with the TWRP recovery present on your device, you’ll easily install any custom ROM or firmware. Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is going to be explained succinctly in bullets.
Things To Check Out For;
- Check your gadget model number.
- Don’t try with the other variants.
- Introduce Latest Magisk Manager.
- Ensure your gadget battery is charged above half
- Reinforcement your existing records and information Full Data Loss Process (spare them on outside capacity).
- You can’t utilize Samsung Pay, Secured envelope, and some authority applications from Samsung.
- You can’t refresh your firmware. To get new firmware, you need to follow the beneath ventures with the most recent firmware.
- Peruse the full instructional exercise before the procedure.
- Empower USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your portable. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times reliably to empower “Developer Options,” at that point go to the “Developer Options” and empower USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy A20e.
- Switch off your device. Enter into Download Mode-> Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Button and Connect your mobile with PC using USB Cable. When Download mode warning screen Appears, Press Volume Up button to unlock Bootloader.
- The above procedure will wipe your User Data. After Setup your gadget, Please reverify the OEM Unlock in the settings. In some cases, It Will Lock Again.
Preparing Patched Boot Image File
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- ODIN software (v3.04, v3.06,v3.07,v3.09,v3.10.5, v3.10.6, v3.11.1 , v3.11.2 ,v3.12.5 ( Nougat Android version), v3.12.7 (Oreo Android version), v3.13.1 (Pie Android version), v3.14.1 (Android 10 version),Modified Odin (Nougat/Oreo/Pie Android version), Prince Comsey Odin (Nougat/Oreo/Pie Android version) ).
- Download Samsung Galaxy A20e Firmware (SM-A202F, SM-A202K) and save it on your PC. Your current operating system version and AP and CSC download version must be the same.
- 7Zip-ZS. Extract the files in downloaded firmware using 7Zip-ZS. You may get four data. Copy AP.tar file to your mobile. (The AP file name are going to belong, make it short for a snug usage).
- Download Magisk Manager (Download Latest version) or Magisk canary and Install it on your mobile. Open Installed Magisk and Select Install in Magisk; it will ask For zip file and Patch Boot Image File. Select the Boot Image file.
- Navigate to your copied Boot Image File and patch the file.
- Wait for the method to complete. Finally, you will get the patched .tar file. The .tar file will reside in the same directory where you already have the firmware file.
- Copy magisk_patched.tar file to your PC.
Flash Patched Boot Image Using ODIN
- Due to Samsung’s new security restrictions, we can’t flash TWRP with Stock Boot on your mobile. So, we’ve to flash a patched boot using ODIN.
- Unlock your screen lock. There should be no fingerprint, PIN Lock, Wipe. Set No lock within the settings.
- Switch off your Mobile. Go into Download mode->Volume Down+ Volume Up Buttons and Connect Your Mobile To PC through USB Cable, After Samsung Logo Appear, Release all keys.
- After getting in Download Mode, it’ll say Warning, Press Volume Up button to continue.
- Launch Odin Application.
- It Will Show the message added.
- If you probably did not get this message Repeat the above steps.
- After Getting Added Message Select, AP/PDA Button, then Browse for the patched Magisk .tar file select it. Together with this file, you ought to select and flash the opposite three non-patched firmware files. Un-Tick the Auto-Reboot.
- Press Start watch for the tasks to complete. After the method complete, Press Volume Down+ Power button to exit Download mode. When the screen pops, Immediately Press Volume Up + Power buttons else into Recovery mode.
- After stepping into Stock recovery mode, head to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and choose Yes to wipe data. It’ll erase your saved data in your device. Don’t Boot into OS, Read below Boot stages before booting.
Boot Into Rooted OS
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power catches, discharge all the keys once the Bootloader cautioning shows up. You need to set up your gadget like another gadget. You can choose the root status utilizing the Root Checker.
- Stock Recovery Boot – Press and Hold Volume Up + Power catch and discharge keys while holding the Volume Up key.
- You will see Magisk Manager in your App cabinet. On the off chance that you can’t discover the application, you can introduce Magisk Manager on your versatile.