Root Realme X2 Android 10
Table of contents
- 1 Why Should You Root Oppo Realme X2 Android 10 Realme UI?
- 2 How to Root Realme X2 Android 10 Realme UI (RMX1991/RMX1992/RMX1993)
- 3 What More?
Compare with other China region-based Custom skin manufacturers, Reame handling updates okay. Most of the manufacturers that are using custom skins don’t care about the OTA Patch and Major updates.
That’s why Google keeps advising and making standards strict and ask manufacturers to push the updates a minimum of once in 90 days. Anyway, Realme is superb. They’re working as per the released roadmap.
And Realme X2 got Realme UI supported the Android 10 version as per the Roadmap. After you have an Android mobile, There are possibilities of some development utilities.
The rooting method is one in all of them. Usually, I don’t advise To root for normal users.
Because you have already got a well-optimized OS and functional specs. Unless you’re a frequent root apps user or Custom ROM user, don’t root your Realme X2 Android 10 mobile.
If you’re a daily user, you don’t have to root to boost the performance. You will consider Custom ROMs because you hate Realme UI.
But, Trust me, After using other ROMs for some weeks, most of the time, you’ll back to Realme UI. Why I’m saying is, After the basics, you’ll not get the official updates.
Also, Rooted mobiles need regular manual optimizations.
Why Should You Root Oppo Realme X2 Android 10 Realme UI?
We should thank XDA Developers- Mauronofrio, Wzsx150, and TWRP team for the basis files. Without them, this method can’t happen.
You must have a correct reason, and you recognize what you’re doing. The professional version includes a minimum of 4-8 GB RAM and Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G processor;
You’ll be able to use this mobile without root for 4-5 Years If you employ correctly. Also, The Realme UI is healthier in both UI and performance.
Don’t root because everybody is saying when root your mobile it can become the fastest. No, Rooting is to extract some performance from the device.
But, you have already got Powerful specs and software. So, If you’re enthusiastic about some root apps, you’ll be able to root. But, if you want to test, I won’t recommend it.
How to Root Realme X2 Android 10 Realme UI (RMX1991/RMX1992/RMX1993)
Oppo Realme X2 International Variants comes with a versatile bootloader. Some Manufacturer devices include a locked Bootloader.
This suggests that different smartphone variants will be easily rooted. Also, the device can accept to put in TWRP recovery or the other custom recovery file/app alike.
TWRP recovery could be a custom recovery file that has to be installed on your devices because you’ll be able to root them successfully. During this article, we explained the best method to follow and install TWRP recovery on Oppo Realme X2. However, the tool required for rooting this device is thee Magisk App.
With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll quickly flash the most recent version of Magisk into your Realme X2 to achieve root access. Before sharing the tutorial, you’ll want to grasp that, with the TWRP recovery present on your device, you’ll easily install any custom ROM or firmware.
Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is going to be explained succinctly in bullets.
Things to check out for;
- Check your device model number.
- Install the latest Magisk Manager.
- Make sure your device battery is charged above 50%
- Backup your current files and data- Full Data Loss Process (save them on external storage).
- Read the full tutorial before the process.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To try to do this; attend settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then attend the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock and Enable the ‘Advanced Reboot.’ There is no complicated process in Oppo Realme X2.
- Download the ADB drivers. Install it on your PC.
- Download Magisk.Zip (Latest Version), Kernel (Optional), and no-verity-opt-encrypt – Copy it to Your SD Card Memory.
- Download and save the TWRP files, extract them in your PC and rename the recovery files to recovery.img. Copy all of these files into the installed ADB and Fastboot folder.
Creating Patched Vbmeta.img file
To avoid boot loop issues, we’ve got to flash the vbmeta —img file before flashing TWRP and Magisk; to form patched Vbmeta, we’ve got to extract the file from your current firmware. Follow the below steps to form the patched Vbmeta file
- Download Realme X2 Android 10 Firmware and save it on your PC. Your Current OS version and Downloaded Version should be the Same.
- Download firmware from the above link and duplicate it on your PC.
- Extract the firmware enter your PC and replica the Vbmeta.img file to your mobile secondary storage.
- Download Magisk Manager (Download Latest version) or Magisk canary and Install it on your mobile. Open Installed Magisk and choose to Install in Magisk; it’ll enkindle zip file and Patch Vbmeta Image File. Select the Vbmeta Image file.
- Navigate to your copied Vbmeta Image File and patch the file.
- Wait for the process to complete, In the end, you will get magisk patched .img file. Rename this file into the vbmeta.img again. Copy this file in your PC’s ADB and Fastboot folder.
Unlock Bootloader using ADB and Fastboot
- Download the unlock tool apk and install it on your mobile.
- Turn on mobile data and Open the Unlock tool application.
- Select Start registration, accept Terms and Conditions, Submit your application. Within 1 hour or up to 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation from the Realme team if you successfully move to the steps below.
- After the successful review notice, boot your phone into fastboot mode and connect your phone to the PC.
- Switch off your device. Then, enter into Fastboot mode. to try and do this; Press and hold down the Volume Up + Power buttons at the identical time for a few time.
- Press the Volume up button to continue when you see the warning message.
- Now, connect the Oppo Realme X2 mobile to the PC via USB cable.
- Launch the fastboot on your computer. Open an electronic communication on your PC and sort below command.
- fastboot devices
- It should display the connected devices. If you didn’t get the device, restart the command prompt and Disconnect and Connect your Realme X2. If you’re detected, type below commands.
- fastboot flashing unlock
- Hit enter, you may prompt to pick an option in your mobile, Select Unlock Bootloader.
- After the method complete, it’ll boot into the regular operation. Now you have Unlocked Bootloader.
- Check again enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock. Sometimes they disabled themselves after the boot.
Flash Vbmeta and TWRP
- Switch off your device. Then, enter into Fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold down the Volume Up+ Power buttons at an identical time a few times.
- Press the Volume Down button to continue after you see the warning message.
- Now, connect the Oppo Realme X2 mobile to the PC via USB cable.
- Launch the fastboot on your computer. Open a command prompt on your PC and sort below command.
- fastboot devices
- It will show the connected devices. If you do not receive the device, restart the command prompt and Disconnect and Connect your Realme X2 if your device detects the type below each one and press Enter.
- fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Type this command to boot into Recovery, or you can use the key combinations. fastboot boot recovery
- After the process complete, It will boot into the temporary TWRP. Don’t Boot into standard OS until we flash magisk.
Install Magisk, no-verity-opt-encrypt, and Kernel in your Realme X2 using TWRP
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select kernel.Zip, no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.
- After the Installation again, Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select Magisk.Zip.
- After installation Restart your mobile.
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications.
In my opinion, you don’t need rooting for your Realme X2 with the new Realme UI. They fight their best to reinforce performance in a very very way.
If you thought you’ll Improve Performance By root; With the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G processor and minimum of 4 GB RAM, your device can perform well.
If you don’t understand how much RAM you wish, you’ll never use this much RAM. Don’t Install any apps aside from trusted sites on rooted devices.
Third-party site apps can contain some background codes. So, Check twice before installing those apps. If you wish to return to stock firmware, flash Realme X2 firmware.