Realme mobiles focus most on the budget and Mid-Range phones. Once they launched, they started with the Mid-range mobiles, and there’s no Flagship sign.
So, Everone though they’re visiting focus only on Budget-friendly areas. But, They also released Flagship mobiles with the Budget price.
Both Realme 2 and C1 mobiles have Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor, and it’s for Entry level Budget Android Mobiles. Both mobiles got Color OS 6 supported Pie 9.0 version.
The difference between these two mobiles is RAM size. After you give some thought to Rooting your mobile, whether or not they’re Budget mobiles, they need Snapdragon processors.
This means you’ll get plenty of development support to check with MediaTek processors. You’ll unlock your mobile officially and flash the TWRP to use Custom ROMs.
But, If you’re a daily user, I counsel you to remain with the official version. We can’t push our mobiles above the hardware limits.
You recognize the aim of your mobile and why you bought it.
When you are a Developer, you recognize what you’re visiting do, So, follow the below steps to Root your mobile. If you’re an everyday user, you don’t have to root to boost the performance.
The rationale is you hate Color OS UI, anticipate new Realme OS. they’re acting on a beta version. Soon you may get the update.
Why I’m saying is, After the basis, you may not get the official updates. Also, Rooted mobiles need regular manual optimizations.
Why Should You Root Oppo Realme 2 / C1?
Table of contents
- 1 Why Should You Root Oppo Realme 2 / C1?
- 2 How to root Oppo Realme 2 / C1 Pie 9.0 (RMX1805 / RMX1809 / RMX1811)
- 3 What More?
We should thank XDA Developers- KSUBROTO, Wzsx150, and the TWRP team for the base files. Without them, this method can occur.
You must have a precise reason and you realize what you are doing. Yes, with a minimum of 2-4 GB of RAM and a Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor, you should be able to use this mobile phone without rooting for 2-3 years if you use it properly.
Don’t root because people are saying when rooting your mobile phone, it can become the fastest car in the world. Are not. The root is to extract some performance from the device.
But, you already have strong specs and software. So if you are passionate about some root apps, you should be able to root. But, if you want to test it, I would recommend it.
How to root Oppo Realme 2 / C1 Pie 9.0 (RMX1805 / RMX1809 / RMX1811)
Oppo Realme 2/C1 International Variants comes with a versatile bootloader. Some Manufacturer devices include a locked Bootloader.
This suggests that different smartphone variants may be easily rooted. Also, the device can accept to put in TWRP recovery or the other custom recovery file/app alike.
TWRP recovery maybe a custom recovery file that has got to be installed on your devices because you’ll be able to root them successfully. During this article, we explained the simplest method to follow and install TWRP recovery on Oppo Realme 2/C1.
However, the tool required for rooting this device is that the Magisk App.
With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll be able to quickly flash the most recent version of Magisk into your Realme 2 and C1 to achieve root access. Before sharing the tutorial, you’ll want to understand that, with the TWRP recovery present on your device, you’ll be able to easily install any custom ROM or firmware.
Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is explained succinctly in bullets.
Things to check out for;
- Check your device model number.
- Install the latest Magisk Manager.
- Make sure your device battery is charged above 50%
- Backup your current files and data- Full Data Loss Process (save them on external storage).
- You cannot use Samsung Pay, Secured folder, and a few official apps from Samsung.
- You can’t update your firmware, to urge new firmware you’ve got to follow the below steps with the newest firmware.
- Read the full tutorial before the process.
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To try and do this; head to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then head to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in Realme 2 and C1.
- Download the ADB drivers. Install it on your PC.
- Download Magisk.Zip (Latest Version), Kernel (Optional), and no-verity-opt-encrypt – Copy it to Your SD Card Memory.
Download and save the TWRP File, extract them in your PC and rename the recovery file to recovery.img. Copy all these files to installed ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Realme 2 C1 Pie TWRP.zip
Unlock Bootloader with ADB and Fastboot
- Download the unlock tool apk and install it on your mobile.
- Enable mobile data and Open the Unlock tool app.
- Select Start applying, accept Terms and Conditions, Submit your application. Within 1 Hour or a maximum of 24 hours, you’ll receive the confirmation from the Realme team if you get a successful move to the below steps.
- After the successful review message, boot your mobile into fastboot mode and connect your mobile with the PC.
- Switch off your device. Then, enter into Fastboot mode. to try to do this; Press and hold down the amount Up + Power buttons at the identical time for a few times.
Press the Volume Up button to continue when you see the warning message.
- Now, connect the Realme 2/C1 mobile to the computer via USB cable
- Launch the fastboot on your computer. Open an electronic communication on your PC and sort below command.
- fastboot devices
- It should display the connected devices. If you didn’t get the mobile, restart the electronic communication and Disconnect and Connect your Realme 2/C1. If you’re detected, type below commands.
- fastboot flashing unlock
- Hit enter, you may prompt to pick an option in your mobile, Select Unlock Bootloader.
- After the method complete, it’ll boot into the regular operation. Now you’ve got Unlocked Bootloader.
- Check it again, turn on Developer Options, then go to Developer Options, and turn on USB Debug Mode, OEM Unlock. Sometimes they disable themselves after booting.
- Switch off your device. Then, enter into Fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold down the quantity Up+ Power buttons at an identical time a few times.
- Press the Volume Down button to continue when you see the warning message.
- Now, connect the Realme 2 / C1 mobile phone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Launch the fastboot on your computer. Open a prompt on your PC and sort the below command.
- fastboot devices
- It should display the connected devices. If you didn’t get the mobile, restart the command prompt and Disconnect and Connect your Realme 2/C1. If your device detected type below commands one by one and Hit Enter.
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After the method complete, it’ll boot into the temporary TWRP. Don’t Boot into standard OS until we flash magisk.
Install Magisk, no-verity-opt-encrypt, and Kernel in your Realme 2 and C1 using TWRP
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select kernel.Zip, no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.
- After the Installation again Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select Magisk.Zip.
- After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications.
In my opinion, you don’t need rooting for your Realme 2/C1. If you thought you’ll Improve Performance By root;
With the Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor and minimum of 2-4 GB RAM, your device can perform well. If you don’t know the way much RAM you wish, you may never use this much RAM. Don’t Install any apps aside from trusted sites on rooted devices.
Third-party site apps can contain some background codes. So, Check twice before installing those apps.
If you would like to return to stock firmware, flash Realme 2/ Realme C1 Pie 9.0 firmware. When your purpose is to Disable Ads in your Realme mobile, you’ll be able to do this without Root.