In this article, we showed you how to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. I have shown you three different methods to put in TWRP Recovery. After installing TWRP Recovery, you have a lot of options to do?
Introducing The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Table of contents
- 1 Introducing The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- 2 What Is TWRP recovery?
- 2.1 Advantages Of Installing TWRP Recovery
- 2.2 Disadvantages Of Installing TWRP Recovery
- 2.3 Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Using TWRP App: Method 1
- 2.4 Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Using TWRP App: Method 2
- 2.5 Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G: Method 3
This Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is Samsung’s newly launched device. It has some great features. Here are some key Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Specifications:
- This phone comes with a 6.9-inch Full HD + Dynamic AMOLED Display. The screen on this phone is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is equipped with Snapdragon 865, an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 16 GB RAM and 512 GB Internal Memory.
- Switching to the operating system, this device runs on One UI based on Android 10.0.
- Camera – It has a 108 MP + 48 MP + 12 MP + 0.3 MP quad-rear camera and 40 MP front-facing dual cameras.
- Moving to the battery, it has a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. This phone also supports fast battery charging.
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint sensors (under the display, ultrasound), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer.
What Is TWRP recovery?
As we all know, one in every one of our phones incorporates a Restore Warehouse installed by default. But through Stock Recovery, we will not do much about it. But if we’ve got Custom Recovery installed, then we’ve plenty to play with our phone. Custom recovery helps us do many tasks like a flash mod zip file, SuperSU flash, etc. Without custom recovery, we cannot perform such quite action in our Android devices.
Advantages Of Installing TWRP Recovery
- Update your phone to a more modern version of Android
- Easily install custom ROMs on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G without a PC
- You can Root Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Flash Zip Files, Mods No PC needed
Disadvantages Of Installing TWRP Recovery
- Your phone warranty will be forfeited after installing TWRP recovery
- Flashing the file incorrectly will cause your phone to be bricked
- You won’t be able to install OTA updates manually
- The unstable version of the custom ROM will make your phone brick
I need 2 root Is Not Liable For Any Loss Or Damage To Your Smartphone. The Methods Shown In This Site Are Not Tested For Every smartphone. So, Try It With Your Own Risk.
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Using TWRP App: Method 1
1.) Open Play Store for the first time Search for “TWRP” and install it.
2.) After that, open the TWRP app and activate root access
3.) Click Flash TWRP >> Then it will ask you to allow root access just allow it
4.) Now you have to search for your device and select it
5.) Then you will see a list of TWRP photo versions >> Select the latest version of TWRP photo and download it to your phone’s internal storage
6.) After completing the download Back >> Tap Flash TWRP >> Now click the “Select files to flash” >> Now locate the image file you just downloaded TWRP >> Select click it and click Flash to restore
7.) It will take a few seconds to finish the flashing method
8.) That is you have with successfully Installed TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Using TWRP App: Method 2
1.) First off open the Play Store Search for “Flashify” and install it.
2.) Open Flashify app >> Next Allow root access
3.) Now Touch Backup / Restore >> Then Touch Current Restore Backup >> Select Location >> And then Touch Enable Backup
4.) Go to Flash >> Tap the recovery image >> Now hit download TWRP >> Then select the latest version of TWRP
5.) Then click on Restart Now
6.) That’s you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G: Method 3
Remember to unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G first before proceeding to install custom recovery on your phone!
1.) First of all Enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S20
- Go To Settings >> System >> About Phone >> Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable “USB Debugging”
2.) Now you have to setup ADB and Fastboot on Windows PC This is a very important step
3.)After That Download, TWRP Recovery File On Your PC And Renamed The Downloaded Recovery File Name To twrp.img.
4.)Once The Files Area Unit Downloaded Go-To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
5.) Connect your phone to PC / Laptop >> And enter the following command:
- adb devices
When you write this command, you have to see your device (Random String). If not, then you have not installed the correct drivers. So please install it properly and review it again.
6.) Next Order Type Next Next To Your Phone Enter Fastboot Mode
- fastboot reboot bootloader
7.)To Install TWRP Recovery Type the Following Command
- fastboot flash twrp.img
Hence the flashing method has a header, so wait until the flashing method is complete
8.) Now schedule the next command to revive your Phone
- fastboot reboot
9.) That’s it 🙂 You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G