How to install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15?
Table of contents
- 1 How to install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15?
- 2 About Oppo F15
- 3 What is TWRP Recovery?
- 4 Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15: Method 1
- 5 How To Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15 Without PC: Method 2
- 6 Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15 Using TWRP App: Method 3
In this article, I actually have shown you the strategy to InstallRecovery On Oppo F15. I actually have shown you totally different ways to install Recovery. Once you install Recovery you’ve got variant choices to play.
About Oppo F15
This Oppo F15 is the newly launched device by Oppo. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Oppo F15:
- This phone comes with a 6.4 Inches Full HD+1080 x 2340 pixels AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Oppo F15 is powered by the Mediatek Helio P70 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) ColorOS 6.1
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing is a 16 MP camera.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4025 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging 20W
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
What is TWRP Recovery?
As we tend to all apprehend the one that our phone hasa Stock Recovery that is installed by default. However, through Stock Recovery, we tend to can’t do several things. However, if we tend to install Recovery then we’ve several things to play with our phone. Custom Recovery helps us to perform immeasurable tasks like flash nothing files, flash , and more. not custom recovery, we tend to can’t do this kind of task in our Android devices.
Advantages Of Installing TWRP Recovery
- Update Your Phone To a more moderne Version Of Android
- Easily Install Custom ROM On Oppo F15 Without PC
- You Can Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Without PC
- Flash Zip Files, Mods Without PC
Disadvantages Of Installing TWRP Recovery
- Your Phone Warranty Is Going To Be Lost Once Installing Recovery
- Flashing The Incorrect File Will Brick Your Phone
- You Will Not Be Able To Install OTA Update Manually
- Unstable Version Of Custom ROM Will Brick Your Phone
I need 2 root Is Not Liable For Any Loss Or Damage To Your Smartphone. The Methods Shown In This Site Are Not Tested For Every smartphone. So, Try It With Your Own Risk.
Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15: Method 1
Make Sure To 1st Unlock Bootloader On Oppo F15 Before Continuing To Install Custom Recovery On Your Phone!
1.) First Of All Enable USB Debugging On Oppo F15
- Go To Settings >> System >> About Phone >> Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times
- Now Go Back >> Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable “USB Debugging”
2.) Now You Have To Setup ADB And Fastboot On Windows PC This Is Very Important Step
3.) After That Download, TWRP Recovery File On Your PC And Renamed The Downloaded Recovery File Name To twrp.img.
4.) Once The Files Area Unit Downloaded Go-To Platform Tools Folder >> Type “cmd” In The Address Bar & Press Enter To Open Command Prompt
5.) Connect Your Phone To PC/Laptop >> And Type The Following Command:
Once you write this command you must see your device (Random String). If not then you’ve got not installed the drivers properly. So, install it properly and take a look at once more.
6.) Next Kind The Subsequent Command Besides Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode
7.) To Install TWRP Recovery Type the Following Command
The flashing method with a beginning, therefore, wait until the flashing method completes
8.) Now sort the subsequent command to revive Your Phone
9.) That’s It You Have With Success Install TWRP Recovery On Your Oppo F15
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15 Without PC: Method 2
1.) First Off Open Play Store Seek “Flashify” & Install It.
2.) Open Flashify App >> Next Allow Root Access
3.) Now Tap On Backup/Restore >> After That Tap On Backup Current Recovery >> Select Location >> And Then Tap On Back It Up
4.) Go To Flash >> Tap On Recovery Image >> Now Tap On Download TWRP >> After That Select Latest Version Of TWRP
5.) After That Tap On Reboot Now
6.) That’s It You Have With Success Install TWRP Recovery On Your Oppo F15
Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15 Using TWRP App: Method 3
1.) First Off Open Play Store Seek “TWRP” & Install It.
2.) After That Open TWRP App & Enable Root Access
3.)Tap On TWRP Flash >> After That, It’ll Ask You To Permit Root Access Simply Permit It
4.) Now You Have to Search Your Device & Select It
5.) After That You Will See The List Of TWRP Image Version >> Select Latest Version Of TWRP Image & Download It On Phone Internal Storage
6.) Once Download Is Completed Go Back >> Again Tap On TWRP Flash >> Now Tap On “Select a file to flash” >> Now Locate The TWRP Image File That You Just Downloaded >> Select It & Tap On Flash To Recovery
7.) It Will Take Some Seconds To Finish The Flashing Method
8.) That’s It You Have With Success Install TWRP Recovery On Your Oppo F15
Final Words: so, this can be all regarding the way How To Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15, I have even shown you 3 straightforward strategies to Install TWRP Recovery. Certify to comment down below that technique works for you. We’d like to hear from you!