Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Table of contents
- 1 Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- 2 What Is Custom ROM?
- 3 Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Using TWRP Recovery
In this article, I’ve got include the orientate a way to Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. This guide will haven’t any Risks of bricking or harming your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
Also, this can be the best method to put in Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. To flash ROM we are going to use TWRP Recovery because it is incredibly convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROMs.
About Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
This Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is the newly launched device by Samsung. It’s some nice options, Here is a few Key Specification of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite:
- This phone comes with a 6.7 Inches Super AMOLED Plus display which is protected by Gorilla Glass.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 10.0 (Q) One UI 2.
- Camera – It has a Triple Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP and the Front-Facing is a 32 MP camera.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging 45 at Watt.
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM could be a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with plenty of cool features and customization that your original ROM doesn’t have. you’ll install Custom ROM with the assistance of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
You Can Download Custom ROM For Your Phone From Google. Just Type Your Device Model Number + Custom ROM Different ROM Provide Different Feel And Features. So, Choose The One Which Suits Your Taste.
I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they’re the foremost trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it’s made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get many customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- Your phone warranty is going to be void
- If you missed any steps your phone are going to be stuck in an exceeding boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
I need 2 root Is Not Liable For Any Loss Or Damage To Your Smartphone. The Methods Shown In This Site Are Not Tested For Every smartphone. So, Try It With Your Own Risk.
- Important Step: Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Fully Charge Your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Smartphone
- To Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Your Phone
- Must Be Rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Also, Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Using TWRP Recovery
- ) First Off Enable USB Debugging On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
2. ) Now Download Custom ROM For Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite From Google.
3. ) Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
4.) Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To-Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
5.) Once The Backup Process Completes
Now let’s Proceed To Flashing Process
6.) Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
7.) That’s It You Have Successfully Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
The First Boot After Flashing The New ROM Can Take A While It Will Be Slow, It Usually Takes Around 2-3 Minutes. If It Takes More Time Then Don’t Freak Let It Complete There It Will Boot.
Final Words: So, that’s the best thanks to Install Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. If you would like to ask any questions associated with Installing Custom ROM then confirm to comment down below. we might like to hear from you!