Install Custom ROM On Oppo F15
Table of contents
In this article, I’ve got include the orientate a way to Install Custom ROM On Oppo F15. This guide will haven’t any Risks of bricking or harming your Oppo F15.
Also, this can be the best method to put in Custom ROM On Oppo F15. To flash ROM we are going to use TWRP Recovery because it is incredibly convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROMs.
About Oppo F15
This Oppo F15 is the newly launched device by Oppo. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Oppo F15:
- This phone comes with a 6.4 Inches Full HD+1080 x 2340 pixels AMOLED Display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Oppo F15 is powered by the Mediatek Helio P70 which is an Octa-Core CPU
- It has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of Internal Storage
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) ColorOS 6.1
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing is a 16 MP camera.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 4025 mAh battery which also supports Fast battery charging 20W
- Sensors: It has the following Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM could be a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with plenty of cool features and customization that your original ROM doesn’t have. you’ll install Custom ROM with the assistance of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
You Can Download Custom ROM For Your Phone From Google. Just Type Your Device Model Number + Custom ROM Different ROM Provide Different Feel And Features. So, Choose The One Which Suits Your Taste.
I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they’re the foremost trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it’s made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get many customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- Your phone warranty is going to be void
- If you missed any steps your phone are going to be stuck in an exceeding boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
I need 2 root Is Not Liable For Any Loss Or Damage To Your Smartphone. The Methods Shown In This Site Are Not Tested For Every smartphone. So, Try It With Your Own Risk.
- Important Step: Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F15
- Fully Charge Your Oppo F15 Smartphone
- To Install Custom ROM On Oppo F15, Your Phone
- Must Be Rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Oppo F15
- Also, Unlock Bootloader Of Oppo F15
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
Install Custom ROM On Oppo F15 Using TWRP Recovery
1. ) First Off Enable USB Debugging On Oppo F15
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
2. ) Now Download Custom ROM For Oppo F15 From Google.
3. ) Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
4.) Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To-Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
5.) Once The Backup Process Completes
Now let’s Proceed To Flashing Process
6.) Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
7.) That’s It You Have Successfully Install Custom ROM On Oppo F15.
The First Boot After Flashing The New ROM Can Take A While It Will Be Slow, It Usually Takes Around 2-3 Minutes. If It Takes More Time Then Don’t Freak Let It Complete There It Will Boot.
Final Words: So, that’s the best thanks to Install Custom ROM On Oppo F15. If you would like to ask any questions associated with Installing Custom ROM then confirm to comment down below. we might like to hear from you!