Most mobile users with custom skins have always liked stock Android-based ROMs. To use custom ROMs, you need Root access and custom recovery. Compared to other phones, the hardware of the Realme phone is excellent. So when an organization tries to match value with hardware, they always compromise in software. The Realme UI is beneficial, but it’s not so good compared to other mobile manufacturers. So if you like custom ROMs, otherwise you have to use Root app, you will Root Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Realme UI using below method.
Since it uses TWRP recovery, you will install any compatible ROM of your choice. We cannot flash TWRP directly like the old methods; we also have to patch the modified Vbmeta.
The method is predicated on TWRP so that you’ll be able to install your favourite ROMs. Unless you’re not a daily root user and your motto is different like Optimization, rather than Rooting, Try alternative methods. If you’re a daily user, You mustn’t root to reinforce the performance.
You’ll consider Custom ROMs because you hate Realme UI. But, Trust me, After using other ROMs for some weeks, most of the time, you may back to Realme UI. Why I’m saying is, After the basis, you may not get the official updates. Also, Rooted mobiles need regular manual optimizations.
Why Should You Root Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Realme UI?
Table of contents
- 1 Why Should You Root Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Realme UI?
- 2 How To Root Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Realme UI (RMX1851)
- 3 What More?
We should thank the XDA Developers- Hb2003, Wzsx150 and TWRP team for the initial files. Without them, this method cannot happen. It is best if you’ve got a decent reason, and you recognize what you’re doing. Pro version has a minimum of 4/6 GB RAM and Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 processor;
You’ll use this itinerant without root for 4-5 years If you used correctly. Also, the Realme UI is best in terms of both UI and performance. Don’t root because everyone says when rooting your mobile device, it can become the fastest.
Is not. The basis is to extract some produced from the device. However, you have already got powerful specs and software. So if you’re obsessed with some rooted app, you’ll be able to root. But, if you wish to experiment, I would not recommend doing so.
How To Root Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Realme UI (RMX1851)
Oppo Realme 3 Pro International Variants comes with a versatile bootloader. Some Manufacturer devices, including locked Bootloader. This shows that different smartphone variants are very susceptible to root. Alternatively, the device can accept inclusion in TWRP recovery or other custom recovery file/application.
TWRP recovery could be a custom recovery file that has to be installed on your devices because you’ll root them successfully. During this article, we explained the simplest method to follow and install TWRP recovery on Oppo Realme 3 Pro. However, the tool required for rooting this device is that the Magisk App.
With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll quickly flash the most recent version of Magisk into your Realme 3 Pro to realize root access. Before sharing the tutorial, you will want to grasp that, with the TWRP recovery present on your device, you’ll be able to install any custom ROM or firmware easily. Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is going to be explained briefly in bullets.
Things To Check;
- Make sure your device battery is charged more than 50%.
- Backup your current files and data, entire data loss (save them on external storage).
- Empower USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your portable. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times reliably to empower “Developer Options,” at that point go to the “Developer Options” and empower USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in Oppo Realme 3 Pro.
- Download the ADB drivers. Install it on your PC.
- Download Magisk.Zip (Latest Version), Kernel (Optional), and Charlie_Decryption_by_Nitish.zip – Copy it to Your SD Card Memory.
- Download and save TWRP Files, extract them in your PC, and rename the recovery file to .img recovery. Copy of these files to the installed ADB and Fastboot folder.
Creating Patched Vbmeta.img file
To avoid boot loop issues, we’ve got to flash the vbmeta—img file before flashing TWRP and Magisk; to make patched Vbmeta, we’ve to extract the file from your current firmware. Follow the below steps to create the patched Vbmeta file.
- Download Realme 3 Pro Android 10 Firmware and save it on your PC. Your Current OS version and Downloaded Version should be the Same
- Download firmware from the above link and Copy it in your PC.
- Extract the firmware get in your PC and replica the Vbmeta.img file to your mobile auxiliary storage. You’ll be able to find the Vbmeta go in the firmware-update folder.
- Download Magisk Manager (Download Latest Version) or Magisk Canary and Install it on your mobile phone. Open the installed Magisk and select Install in Magisk; it will ask for Provide zip file and Vbmeta Image File Patch. Select the Vbmeta Image file.
- Navigate to your copied Boot Image File and patch the file.
- Wait for the method to complete. Finally, you will get the patched .tar file. The .tar file will reside in the same directory where you already have the firmware file. Copy magisk_patched.tar file to your PC.
Unlock Realme 3 Pro Bootloader Using ADB And Fastboot
- Download the 3 Pro-DeepTesting-Realme-Android-10.zip, extract and install it on your mobile.
- Turn on mobile data and Open the Unlock tool app.
- Select Begin Application, accept the Terms and Conditions, Submit your application. Within 1 hour or up to 24 hours, you can get a confirmation from the Realme team if you successfully move on to the steps below.
- After the successful evaluation message, please boot your mobile phone into quick start mode and connect your mobile phone to the PC.
- Turn off your device. Then enter Fastboot mode. To do this; Press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time.
- Press the Volume Up button to continue when you see the warning message.
- Now, connect your Realme 3 Pro mobile phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- Launch fastboot on your computer. Open a Command prompt on your PC and enter the command below.
- fastboot devices
- It will display the connected devices. If you do not get the device, restart the electronic communication and Disconnect and Connect your Realme 3 Pro. If you’re detected, enter the commands below.
- fastboot flashing unlock
- Press enter, you will be prompted to choose an option on your mobile phone, Select Unlock Bootloader.
- Once the process is complete, it should boot into regular operation. Now you have Unlocked Bootloader.
- Check that turned on “Developer Options” again, then go to “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock. Sometimes they disable themselves after booting. Unlocking the Bootloader is a safe one-step process. When you are unable to succeed with APK file, You can enable OEM Unlock and go to the steps below.
Flash Vbmeta And TWRP
- Turn off your device. Then enter Fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time.
- Press the Volume Down button to continue when you see the warning message.
- Now, connect your Realme 3 Pro mobile phone to your computer via a USB cable.
- fastboot devices.
- It will display the connected devices. If you don’t get the device, restart the command prompt and Disconnect and Connect your Realme 3 Pro; If your device is detected, enter the commands below one after another and press Enter.
- fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Type this command to boot into recovery or you can use keystrokes.
- fastboot boot recovery
- Once the process is complete, it will boot into TWRP temporarily. Don’t boot into standard OS until we flash magisk.
Install Magisk and Kernel in your Realme 3 Pro using TWRP
- Select Wipe-> Advance Wipe-> Select Cache Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select Charlie_Decryption_by_Nitish.zip.
- After the Installation again, Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select kernel.Zip.
- After Reinstall, Go back to TWRP’s Home page and select Install.
- Select Magisk.Zip.
- You should install them one by one. No zipper feature is added in Sky Hawk. Once installed, please reboot your mobile phone.
After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications.
In my opinion, you do not need root for your Realme 3 Pro with the new Realme UI. They are doing their best to reinforce performance in an exceedingly very unique way. If you’re thinking that you’ll be able to improve performance by rooting; With Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 processor and a minimum of 4 GB RAM, your device can perform well.
If you do not understand how much RAM you would like, you’ll never use that much RAM. Don’t install any applications aside from trusted websites on rooted devices. Third-party website apps may contain some background code.
So check it twice before installing those apps. If you would like to travel back to stock firmware, flash the Realme 3 Pro firmware. During the method, if you run into any issues, Be happy to comment below.