When we say rooting, In Old Days, We root our device because we’ve got limited Hardware. Bloatware apps eat the hardware. To rescue the Hardware, We root and take away those apps.
Later There are Custom ROMs that are invented. Now, Most of the basis users become Regular Root apps users like me. We can’t use our mobile without those root required apps.
So, whether or not we’ve got High Specs mobile, we root our mobile. Coming to the subject, Realme X comes with Color OS 6 supported Pie 9.0 version.
Hardware is on the right side with 4-8 GB RAM and Snapdragon 710 processor. This method will facilitate you if you’re a Developer or Regular Root apps, the user.
This method is predicated on TWRP in order that you’ll Install Custom ROMs also. But, after you Install Unofficial Custom ROMs, Always check what is going to work and what don’t. Unofficial ROMs always include significant bugs.
- If you’re a daily user, Yu mustn’t root to boost the performance. The explanation is you hate Color OS UI, watch for new Realme OS. They’re acting on a beta version. Soon you may get the update. Why I’m saying is, After the foundation, you may not get the official updates. Also, Rooted mobiles need regular manual optimizations.
Why Should You Root Oppo Realme X?
Table of contents
We should thank XDA Developer- Mauronofrio and TWRP team for the foundation files. Without them, this method can’t happen.
You must have a correct reason, and you recognize what you’re doing. Yes, with a Minimum of 4/6/8 GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, you’ll use this mobile without root for 2-3 Years If you utilize correctly.
Don’t root because everybody is saying when root your mobile it can become the fastest car within the world. No. Rooting is to extract some performance from the device.
But, you have already got Powerful specs and software. So, If you’re obsessed with some root apps, you’ll root. But, if you wish to check, I won’t recommend it.
How to Root Oppo Realme X Pie 9.0 (RMX1901)
Oppo Realme X International Variants comes with a versatile bootloader. Some Manufacturer devices include a locked Bootloader.
This suggests that different smartphone variants may be easily rooted. Also, the device can accept to put in TWRP recovery or the other custom recovery file/app alike.
TWRP recovery maybe a custom recovery file that has to be installed on your devices because you’ll be able to root them successfully. During this article, we explained the best method to follow and install TWRP recovery on Oppo Realme X.
However, the tool required for rooting this device is that the Magisk App.
With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll be able to quickly flash the most recent version of Magisk into your Realme X to realize root access.
Before sharing the tutorial, you’ll want to understand that, with the TWRP recovery present on your device, you’ll be able to easily install any custom ROM or firmware. Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is explained succinctly in bullets.
Things to check out for;
Make sure your device battery is charged above 50%
Backup your current files and data, full data loss process (save them on external storage).
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To try to do this; attend settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then attend the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock and Enable the ‘Advanced Reboot.’ There is no complicated process in Oppo Realme X.
- Download the ADB drivers. Install it on your PC.
- Download Magisk.Zip (Latest Version), Kernel, and no-verity-opt-encrypt – Copy it to Your SD Card Memory.
Download and save the TWRP File in your PC and rename it to recovery.img.
Unlock Bootloader using ADB and Fastboot
- Download the unlock tool apk and install it on your mobile.
- Turn on mobile data and Open the Unlock tool application.
- Select Start registration, accept Terms and Conditions, Submit your application. Within 1 hour or up to 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation from the Realme team if you successfully move to the steps below.
- After the successful review notice, boot your phone into fastboot mode and connect your phone to the PC.
- Switch off your device. Then, enter into Fastboot mode. to try and do this; Press and hold down the Volume Up + Power buttons at the identical time for a few time.
- Press the Volume up button to continue when you see the warning message.
- Now, connect the Oppo Realme X2 mobile to the PC via USB cable.
- Launch the fastboot on your computer. Open an electronic communication on your PC and sort below command.
- fastboot devices
- It should display the connected devices. If you didn’t get the device, restart the command prompt and Disconnect and Connect your Realme X. If you’re detected, type below commands.
- fastboot flashing unlock
- Hit enter, you may prompt to pick an option in your mobile, Select Unlock Bootloader.
- After the method complete, it’ll boot into the regular operation. Now you have Unlocked Bootloader.
- Check again enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock. Sometimes they disabled themselves after the boot.
- Switch off your device. Then, enter into Fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold down the Volume Up+ Power buttons at an identical time a few times.
- Press the Volume Down button to continue after you see the warning message.
- Now, connect the Oppo Realme X mobile to the PC via USB cable.
- Launch the fastboot on your computer. Open a command prompt on your PC and sort below command.
- fastboot devices
- It will show the connected devices. If you do not receive the device, restart the command prompt and Disconnect and Connect your Realme X2 Pro if your device detects the type below each one and press Enter.
- fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Type this command to boot into Recovery, or you can use the key combinations. fastboot boot recovery
- After the process complete, It will boot into the temporary TWRP. Don’t Boot into standard OS until we flash magisk.
Install Magisk, no-verity-opt-encrypt, and Kernel in your Oppo Realme X using TWRP
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select kernel.Zip, no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.
- After the Installation again, Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select Magisk.Zip.
- After installation Restart your mobile.
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications.
Oppo Realme X incorporates a minimum of 4 to eight GB RAM. In Specs, it’s a High-end phone;
There are Major regular updates and monthly updates, from Realme for an extended duration. If you compare it with other Old models, they still receiving updates.
So, you recognize what you’re doing, and therefore the real purpose, you’ll be able to root your device.