Install Custom ROM On Vivo Y11 2019
Table of contents
In this article, I’ve got include the orientate a way to Install Custom ROM On Vivo Y11 2019. This guide will haven’t any Risks of bricking or harming your Vivo Y11 2019.
Also, this can be the best method to put install Custom ROM On Vivo Y11 2019. To flash ROM we are going to use TWRP Recovery because it is incredibly convenient and super easy to Flash Files and ROMs.
About Vivo Y11 2019
This Vivo Y11 2019 is the newly launched device by Vivo. it’s some nice options, Here is a few Key Specification of Vivo Y11 2019:
- 6.35 inch HD LCD screen + 720 x 1544 pixels
- Vivo Y11 2019 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chip which is Octa-Core CPU
- There is 32 GB of internal memory and 3 GB of RAM On the OS
- This device runs on Funtouch OS 9.1 on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera – It has a 13 MP + 2 MP Rear-facing Camera and Front-Facing camera is an 8 MP shooter
- It has a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, also supports fast charging at 10W
- Sensor: It has a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor.
What Is Custom ROM?
Custom ROM could be a modified version of the ROM. Custom ROM comes with plenty of cool features and customization that your original ROM doesn’t have. you’ll install Custom ROM with the assistance of custom recovery weather its TWRP Recovery.
You Can Download Custom ROM For Your Phone From Google. Just Type Your Device Model Number + Custom ROM Different ROM Provide Different Feel And Features. So, Choose The One Which Suits Your Taste.
I recommend websites like XDA Developers as they’re the foremost trusted place to download ROM. Any ROM will work as long it’s made for your specific device.
Advantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- You will be able to Remove Bloatware
- Upgrade Your Phone To Latest Version Of Android
- Experience New User Interface/ Custom Design
- You will get many customizations
Disadvantages Of Installing Custom ROM
- Your phone warranty is going to be void
- If you missed any steps your phone are going to be stuck in an exceeding boot loop
- You will not get OTA Updates
- You have manually Update your phone
I need 2 root Is Not Liable For Any Loss Or Damage To Your Smartphone. The Methods Shown In This Site Are Not Tested For Every smartphone. So, Try It With Your Own Risk.
- Important Step: Install TWRP Recovery On Vivo Y11 2019
- Fully Charge Your Vivo Y11 2019 Smartphone
- To Install Custom ROM On Vivo Y11 2019, Your Phone
- Must Be Rooted. Follow this guide on How To Root Vivo Y11 2019
- Also, Unlock Bootloader Of Vivo Y11 2019
- Make Sure To Move Your ROM File To Internal Storage
Install Custom ROM On Vivo Y11 2019 Using TWRP Recovery
- ) First Off Enable USB Debugging On Vivo Y11 2019
- Go To Settings >> About Phone >> Now Tap On Build Number 6-7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Go To Advanced Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging
2. ) Now Download Custom ROM For Vivo Y11 2019 From Google.
3. ) Move The ROM File To Your Phone Internal Storage
- Next Power Off Your Device >> After That Boot Into TWRP Recovery
To Boot Into TWRP Recovery Press Volume Down + Power Button At Same Time Until You See The Boot Animation
4.) Take Backup Of Your Previous ROM
To-Do That Tap On Backup >> Keep It On A Default Setting & Choose Your Storage Type >> After That “Swipe To Backup”
5.) Once The Backup Process Completes
Now let’s Proceed To Flashing Process
6.) Go Back To Main Menu >> Tap On “Wipe & Swipe To Factory Reset”
- Go Back >> Again Tap On Wipe >> Advanced Wipe >> Check “System” >> Now “Swipe To Wipe”
- After That Tap On Home Button >> Tap On Install >> Locate The ROM & Select It >> Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash”
7.) That’s It You Have Successfully Install Custom ROM On Vivo Y11 2019.
The First Boot After Flashing The New ROM Can Take A While It Will Be Slow, It Usually Takes Around 2-3 Minutes. If It Takes More Time Then Don’t Freak Let It Complete There It Will Boot.
Final Words: So, that’s the best thanks to Install Custom ROM On Vivo Y11 2019. If you would like to ask any questions associated with Installing Custom ROM then confirm to comment down below. we might like to hear from you!