Nowadays all Smartphones come with better hardware but their OS, most of the days don’t like by People. During this list, Samsung already corrected their mistake with the new One UI.
Oppo Realme 3 Pro comes with Color OS, which is best than MIUI. But, If you’re a user who hates Custom Skin OS, you’ll be able to root your mobile and Install Custom ROM.
Coming to Rooting, Your mobile has enough Hardware to perform better. The Bloatware and annoying background apps are less in Color OS. So, If you planned to flash Custom ROM, you’ll be able to root your mobile. But, If you’re an everyday user, you ought to moot.
Why Should You Root Oppo Realme 3 Pro?
Table of contents
- 1 Why Should You Root Oppo Realme 3 Pro?
- 2 How to Root Oppo Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851) Pie 9.0
- 3 What More?
We should thank XDA Developer- Chankruze and TWRP team for the basis files. Without them, this method can’t happen.
You must have a correct reason, and you recognize what you’re doing. Yes, with a Minimum of 4/6 GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, you’ll be able to use this mobile without root for 2-3 Years If you utilize correctly.
Don’t root because everybody is saying when root your mobile it can become the fastest car within the world. No. Rooting is to extract some performance from the device.
But, you have already got Powerful specs and software. So, If you’re keen about some root apps, you’ll be able to root. But, if you wish to check, I won’t recommend it.
How to Root Oppo Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851) Pie 9.0
Oppo Realme 3 Pro International Variants comes with a versatile bootloader. Some Manufacturer devices include a locked Bootloader.
This implies that different smartphone variants are often easily rooted. Also, the device can accept to put in TWRP recovery or the other custom recovery file/app alike.
TWRP recovery could be a custom recovery file that must be installed on your devices because you’ll root them successfully. During this article, we explained the simplest method to follow and install TWRP recovery on Oppo Realme 3 Pro.
However, the tool required for rooting this device is that the Magisk App.
With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll quickly flash the newest version of Magisk into your Realme 3 Pro to achieve root access. Before sharing the tutorial, you will want to understand that, with the TWRP recovery present on your device, you’ll easily install any custom ROM or firmware.
Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is explained succinctly in bullets.
Things to check out for;
Make sure your device battery is charged above 50%
Backup your current files and data, full data loss process (save them on external storage).
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To try to do this; attend settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then attend the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock and Enable the ‘Advanced Reboot.’ There is no complicated process in Oppo Realme 3 Pro.
- Download the ADB drivers. Install it on your PC.
- Download Magisk.Zip (Latest Version), Kernel, and no-verity-opt-encrypt – Copy it to Your SD Card Memory.
Download and save the TWRP File in your PC and rename it to recovery.img.
Unlock Bootloader Using ADB And Fastboot
- Download the unlock tool apk and install it on your mobile.
- Turn on mobile data and Open the Unlock tool application.
- Select Start registration, accept Terms and Conditions, Submit your application. Within 1 hour or up to 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation from the Realme team if you successfully move to the steps below.
- After the successful review notice, boot your phone into fastboot mode and connect your phone to the PC.
- Switch off your device. Then, enter into Fastboot mode. to try and do this; Press and hold down the Volume Up + Power buttons at the identical time for a few time.
- Press the Volume up button to continue when you see the warning message.
- Now, connect the Oppo Realme 3 Pro mobile to the PC via USB cable.
- Launch the fastboot on your computer. Open an electronic communication on your PC and sort below command.
- fastboot devices
- It should display the connected devices. If you didn’t get the device, restart the command prompt and Disconnect and Connect your Realme 3 Pro. If you’re detected, type below commands.
- fastboot flashing unlock
- Hit enter, you may prompt to pick an option in your mobile, Select Unlock Bootloader.
- After the method complete, it’ll boot into the regular operation. Now you have Unlocked Bootloader.
- Check again enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock. Sometimes they disabled themselves after the boot.
- Switch off your device. Then, enter into Fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold down the Volume Up+ Power buttons at an identical time a few times.
- Press the Volume Down button to continue after you see the warning message.
- Now, connect the Oppo Realme X mobile to the PC via USB cable.
- Launch the fastboot on your computer. Open a command prompt on your PC and sort below command.
- fastboot devices
- It will show the connected devices. If you do not receive the device, restart the command prompt and Disconnect and Connect your Realme X2 Pro if your device detects the type below each one and press Enter.
- fastboot –disable-verity –disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Type this command to boot into Recovery, or you can use the key combinations. fastboot boot recovery
- After the process complete, It will boot into the temporary TWRP. Don’t Boot into standard OS until we flash magisk.
Install Magisk, no-verity-opt-encrypt, and Kernel in your Oppo Realme 3 Pro using TWRP
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select kernel.Zip, no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.
- After the Installation again, Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select Magisk.Zip.
- After installation Restart your mobile.
- You can also install Magisk Manager in your Mobile Applications.
Oppo Realme 3 Pro contains a minimum of 4/6 GB RAM, and it’s a High-end phone; There are Major regular updates and monthly updates, from Realme for an extended duration.
If you compare it with other Old models, they still receiving updates. So, you recognize what you’re doing, and therefore the real purpose, you’ll root your device. If you mistakenly bricked your mobile, you’ll flash Realme 3 Pro Stock firmware.