The days of leaving budget mobiles without the updates are gone. Samsung, most of the time, did the identical with their mobiles in past days. But Every mobile manufacturer realizes how essential updates and patches are.
Now everyone maintaining a good update strategy. After One UI release Samsung completely changes the trail of Software updates. Samsung keeps 60-90 days update in most of their mobiles and pushes the many upgrades as soon as possible.
During this list, Samsung Galaxy A10 got it’s One UI 2.0 supported the Android 10 version. The update isn’t early. But, it’s better to match with the old Samsung Strategy. As usual, you’ll update using an Auto method using strings.
Once you can’t do and wish to do with this manual method, Try Samsung SmartSwitch. Once you can’t do the method, you’ll use this manual method.
You can always update your mobile using the OTA Software update option in settings. But, after you can’t do this, you’ll be able to use this ODIN based manual method.
You’ll be able to also use this method to Unbrick your mobile. There are lots of features added to Android 10. Direct Google Play Store Security patch updates, Enhanced Privacy, and Improved Gestures are some noticeable general features within the Android 10 version.
One UI 2.0 Official Stable Stock Android 10 Firmware Flash- Samsung Galaxy A10
Table of contents
- 1 One UI 2.0 Official Stable Stock Android 10 Firmware Flash- Samsung Galaxy A10
- 2 One UI 2.0 Features
- 2.1 Live Caption
- 2.2 Smart Reply
- 2.3 Sound Amplifier
- 2.4 Enhanced Gesture Navigation
- 2.5 Dark Mode
- 2.6 Privacy
- 2.7 Direct System Updates
- 2.8 Focus Mode
- 2.9 Family Link
- 2.10 One UI 1.0, 1.5 vs. 2.0
- 2.11 Notifications
- 2.12 Samsung Keyboard
- 2.13 Always On Display
- 2.14 Settings
- 2.15 Bixby
- 2.16 Phone
- 2.17 Contacts
- 2.18 Camera
- 2.19 Gallery
- 2.20 My Files
- 2.21 Samsung Health
- 2.22 Other improvements and changes
- 3 Wrap Up
Official OTA Method
If you wish to update a security patch to this month, don’t opt for the manual method. Do that Automatic method.
The process is simple and simple;
- Go to your device setting menu and scroll all the way down to the underside
- Tap on “Software Update”
- You may refresh the page to begin the OTA upgrade process.
Manual Method (SM-A105F/ SM-A105FN/ SM-A105G/ SM-A105M/ SM-A105N)
- Check Your Device Mobile No. If you flash Different model numbers, you may lose some features supported in your region.
- Battery Percentage Above 50.
- Backup Your Device.
Using ODIN Method
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock; you’ll find these options at Settings >>> Developer options. If you didn’t see the developer options on your settings menu, then go to about >>> build number; click on the “Build Number” row for about ten times regularly to activate “Developer Option” on your device.
- Download Samsung USB driver and install it on your PC.
- We are using third party software flashing. Download ODIN and install this also on your PC. In version, select the most recent version ODIN.
- Download Firmware From below links, For Samsung Galaxy A10 Official Firmware.
- Select recent firmware. When selecting firmware refer- a way to choose the proper firmware
- Switch off your Mobile. Enter into Download mode->Volume Down+ Volume Up and Connect Your Mobile To PC via USB Cable, After Samsung Logo Appear, Release all keys.
- After getting into Download Mode, it’ll say Warning, Press Volume Up button to continue.
- Launch Odin Application.
- It Will Show the message added.
- If you probably did not get this message Repeat the above steps.
- After Getting Added Message Select, AP/PDA Button, then Browse for the Firmware file selects it. Tick the Auto-Reboot.
- Press Start watch for the tasks to complete. It’ll automatically reboot after the method ends.
- You can Check the Firmware Details->Settings->About->Version.
One UI 2.0 Features
One UI 2.0 is made supported Android 10. Samsung Always Add extra features on the OS. I listed Both Regular Android 10 Features and a few Exclusive One UI Features. We already covered Exclusive One UI 2.0 features that only available in Samsung Devices.
- You know this already, If you switch on Subtitles within the Youtube, it’ll auto-generate the captions. The identical functionality will be work on everywhere your device videos. It Doesn’t require Wi-Fi/ Data. This feature not yet available. But, it’ll be rolling out soon.
- Currently, limited languages are available as per Google Data.
- It is already available within the Pie version. But it’s limited. Now you’ll be able to explore more actions after you get the messages. You’ll be able to Open Links, Open Apps supported the messages.
- We always do that using Third-party apps. Now we will adjust the amount and Tune, Equalize using the in-built feature. You’ll do plenty of things like Reduce noise, Enhance the Tune like that.
- The True Gesture Navigation has finally arrived. It may not be best compare with OnePlus devices, But It is way better than the Pie 9.0 version. If you swipe From Left to Right, It goes forward. Right to Left goes Backward. Home button work as usual. You can access recently used apps By Swiping Quarter Screen to the Top. Simple Navigation to avoid confusion.
- It is not like Night Mode. It didn’t add a filter within the Display. If you have got OLED Display, it’ll surely save your battery power from 5-30% supported your usage.
- Google always added enhanced Privacy features in every Android version. Within the 10th version, you’ll handle your Privacy lot better. it’ll always tell you when your installed apps access your location within the Background. So, that you simply can manage whether you would like that permission on Always or During the app usage.
Direct System Updates
- Unlike regular OTA updates from your Manufacturers, the regular patch updates are going to be handled by Google After you updated to Android 10 version. This update happens using your Google Play App. If you have got Custom Skin OS from your Manufacturer, Google won’t change the UI. They’ll handle only Patch updates. This is often one in every of the foremost critical steps taken from their side. It’ll help all the users who are bored with their Manufacturer Late updates.
- It will be a further function of Digital Wellbeing. Now you’ll Pause some apps to avoid the Notifications For a brief time or a protracted time. Some mobiles are made supported by this scenario. To avoid distractions and acquire focused on what you’re doing. Think you’re Studying, and Single Whatsapp message can redirect you. With the assistance of this feature, you’ll use only Study apps during your Study time.
- It is like Parental Control. You’ll control the App Timings within your Added Google Accounts.
One UI 1.0, 1.5 vs. 2.0
There are many optimizations done. I’ll cover some Important tweaks that we wish.
- Options moved to the underside position in order that you’ll use comfortably in one hand.
- Night Mode available to cut back eye stress.
- Digital Wellbeing is accessible.
- Alternative Look added in Face Unlock. This enables us to mix different appearances like Glass, Without Glass, Cap, and Without Cap like that. Most of the time, your mobile will recognize this default. But after you face issues, you’ll use this feature.
- Notification Date and Time Size reduced. Now you’ll be able to access more Toggles within the Notification bar.
- You can quickly reply to messages within the notification bar.
- Image thumbnails are available.
- A new emojis suggestion is offered. You’ll be able to allow or disable this. Supported your conversation, your Keyboard will suggest the emojis.
- The floating keyboard is offered all told apps; It’ll be handy when using your mobile in landscape mode.
- You can now set a custom touch and hold delay.
Always On Display
- It has New clock styles. Charging Information is additionally available.
- Re-organized Menus to search out every essential and frequent usage easily.
- Smart Things Interactions are added to the Bixby with the most recent OTA.
- Call History increased to Above 2000 entries.
- Now you’ll be able to manage contacts from various accounts with a replacement drawer menu.
- Enhanced features are available now with AI Features.
- Samsung redesigned the Settings menu with accessible zoom functions.
- Photo Editor App Available.
- New Storage Analysis Tool is accessible to watch Storage and RAM Usage.
- Samsung Health Steps counter available within the Notification Bar.
Other improvements and changes
- Access Kids Home Available within the quick panel.
- They removed Call stickers.
- HEIF images are now supported in Gallery and other apps.
- New Set of Emoji.
- Enhanced Adaptive Battery Improvements compare with the Pie version.
- Contaminant Detection- If any moistures are in your USB Ports, your mobile will warn you.
Selecting correct firmware is that the Major step during this process. Supported your country or region, choose the firmware.
It’s a Manual ODIN process; you’ll be able to flash the newest version. But if you utilize the sideload method, you must flash the subsequent version of your mobile firmware, alternatively, the method may brick your device.
There are lots of features added. Improved gestures are one among the most effective features during this version. If you can’t find your region, you’ll be able to flash the near region firmware.
But, It should be within the identical model number. After the flash, you’ll be able to contact your Mobile Operator and configure your Network settings. There’s a reason for Custom skin OS manufacturers aren’t doing regular patch updates. As per company stats, Only a little percentage of individuals are worried about the software updates.
Samsung Exclusively added some extra features in One UI 2.0. If you’re already using Custom ROM, use this new OS for a few weeks. it’ll surely provide you with a singular experience.