Survival is the key to the Samsung industry review. Whenever other manufacturers raise prices, Samsung always beats them with different strategies.
To beat the mid-range mobile phones, Samsung has released the Mien Mien product range. Having produced Flagship-grade designs, they have released the A series of games.
They need a better and elegant design than other mid-range phones. In addition, Samsung includes some slightly upgraded specs.
Samsung Galaxy A71 comes with One UI 2.0 version of Android 10 supported. As you explore specifications and software, that will be proof in the future for a few years. So in my opinion, you want to root your phone to increase performance.
I believe you do not need root to consolidate performance. But, once you have used the apps that require rooting, you will be able to Root Samsung Galaxy A71. As a daily user, you don’t need root, in my opinion. Also, the next process needs additional steps that won’t work for you.
Why Should You Root Samsung Galaxy A71?
Table of contents
You should have a robust reason for rooting. Your Samsung mobile already has One UI 2.0 Android 10 fo your mobile and is already optimized.
You’ve got over Enough 6/8 GB RAM to use daily apps without lag for years. Yes, I Know, after you run heavy apps, whether or not you’ve got 6 GB RAM, It maybe feels like not enough thanks to the Samsung Heavily customized OS.
But, Trust me, One UI is much better than other Custom Skin OS. You’ll be able to use this device without lag for years until Samsung mess with some Bloatware.
But beyond, this not go reasons, you’re obsessed on some root apps, otherwise, you are a frequent user of some Custom OS, you’ll be able to proceed further. But if you would like to root because everybody is doing, I counsel you, don’t root If you didn’t have any experience. For normal users, It can become a Nightmare.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A71 Android 10 One UI 2 (SM-A715F)
First of all, due to BK – XDA developer for the basic method and Topjohnwu – this genius may be a one who discovered and maintaining Magisk. Samsung Galaxy A71 International variants include a versatile bootloader.
It means the smartphone may be easily rooted. Also, the device can accept to put in TWRP recovery or the other custom recovery file/app alike. Don’t try with Snapdragon US Variants like Verizon devices. they are available with a locked Bootloader.
But within the below method, we are visiting Root this device by using Magisk. You’ll be able to install Official TWRP using the official app when it’s released.
TWRP recovery could be a custom recovery file that has got to be installed on your devices because you’ll be able to root them successfully. During this article, we explained the simplest method to follow and install Magisk on Samsung Galaxy A71.
However, the tool required for rooting this device is thee Magisk App.
You can flash TWRP once it’s available. With the assistance of TWRP Recovery, you’ll quickly flash the Custom ROMs into your Samsung Galaxy A71.
Before sharing the tutorial, you will want to grasp that, with the Magisk present on your device, you’ll easily install any root apps. Does it seem complicated? Relax, everything is explained succinctly in bullets.
Things to check out for;
- Check your device model number.
- Install the latest Magisk Manager.
- Make sure your device battery is charged above 50%
- Backup your current files and data- Full Data Loss Process (save them on external storage).
- Read the full tutorial before the process.
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To try to do this; attend settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then attend the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode, OEM Unlock and Enable the ‘Advanced Reboot.’ There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy A71.
- Switch off your device. Enter into Download Mode-> Volume Up+Volume Down and Connect your mobile with PC using USB Cable. When Download mode warning screen Appears, Press Volume Up button to unlock Bootloader.
- The above process will wipe your User Data. After Setup your device, Please recheck the OEM Unlock in the settings. Sometimes It Will Lock Again.
2. Necessary Download Files
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver to your computer system.
- Also, download the ODIN software. Select the above Oreo version in the ODIN list. Install ODIN on your PC.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A71 Firmware and save it on your PC. Your Current OS version and Downloaded Version AP and CSC should be the Same.
- Download 7Zip-ZS, LZ4, and Install both on your PC. Extract the files in downloaded firmware using 7Zip-ZS. you may get four files. Copy the AP.tar.md5 to LZ4 Installed folder. Convert .tar file to .img file. After the convert, Copy .img file to your mobile.
- Download Magisk Manager (Download Latest version) or Magisk canary and Install it on your mobile. Open Installed Magisk and choose to Install in Magisk; it’ll arouse zip file and Patch Boot Image File. Select the Boot Image file.
- Navigate to your copied Boot Image File and patch the file.
- Wait for the method to finish, In the end, you may get magisk patched .tar file. The .tar file is going to be within the same folder where you have got the Stock firmware file.
- Copy magisk_patched.tar file to your PC.
Flash Patched Boot Image using ODIN
- Due to Samsung’s new security restrictions, we can’t flash TWRP with Stock Boot on your mobile. So, we have to flash a patched boot using ODIN.
- Unlock your screen lock. There should be no fingerprints, PIN Lock, Delete. Set No lock-in settings.
- Turn off your mobile phone. Go to Download-> Volume down button and connect your mobile phone to PC via USB cable, after the Samsung logo appears, release all keys.
- After going in Download Mode, it’ll say Warning, Press Volume Up button to continue.
- Launch Odin Application.
- It Will Show the message added.
- If you probably did not get this message, Repeat the above steps.
- After Getting Added Message Select, AP/PDA Button, then Browse for the patched Magisk .tar file select it. Together with this file, you must not select and flash the opposite three non-patched firmware files. Flash only AP file. Un-Tick the Auto-Reboot.
- Press Start sit up for the tasks to complete. After the method complete, Press Volume Down+ Power button to exit Download mode. When the screen bangs, Immediately Press Volume Up+ Volume Down+ Power buttons besides into Recovery mode.
- After stepping into Stock recovery mode, visit Wipe Data/Factory Reset and choose Yes to wipe data. It’ll erase your saved data in your device. Don’t Boot into OS, Read below Boot stages before booting.
Boot into Rooted OS
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power buttons, release all the keys once the Bootloader warning appears. You’ve got to line up your device sort of a new device. You’ll be able to select the foundation status using the Root Checker.
- Stock Recovery Boot – Press and Hold Volume Up + Power buttons, release keys while you hold the Volume Up key.
- You will see Magisk Manager in your App drawer. If you can’t find the app, you can install Magisk Manager on your mobile.
In my opinion, you don’t need rooting for your Samsung Galaxy A71. If you thought you’ll Improve Performance By Root;
With the Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 processor and 6-8 GB RAM, your device can perform well. If you don’t understand how much RAM you wish, you’ll never use this much RAM.
You ought to not Boot into Normal OS Booting, by pressing the facility button, after firmware flash. It’ll boot you to a Non-Rooted environment.
If you mistakenly urged and boot frequently, Don’t panic, after setup everything, turn off your device and boot into Rooted OS using above mentioned keys. If you root your device, due to the battery drain issues, you’ll be able to optimize your battery without root.
Beyond this, if your purpose is to Disable Bloatware apps, you’ll be able to try this without using this method.